Thursday, May 6, 2010











my current wish is to make it through the next 3 weeks without my head exploding and splattering everyone around me... i am fretting so much about exams... even though i shouldnt be and want hem to be over... NOW! i am also trying to conjour ideas for out art topic "still life as a metaphor" i am thinking painting realistic body prts and making them disguised as still life objects... and also getting a buch of old jars and in each one putting a flower at a different stage of life, blossoming, grown, dead... etc... but not quite sure as of yet... uber excited though. so then next few weekends will consist of ummm.. nothing.. and more nothing so fun times to come, but when its over... that will be the day! :s haha.
i had the most embarassing moment of my life today.

brace yourslef.

i was at the bus stop with heaps of people i didnt know and i was listening to my ipod playing 'here comes your man' and was wondering why it was so quite for a while... then i came to realise that my earphones werent plugged in and here comes your man was playing full blast outloud..
now i know why everyone was looking at me...
sick one
sorry for the personal post... with no personal photography :s

have a good cyber stalking session!

No comments:

Post a Comment