Wednesday, November 25, 2009

karma BABY


why do i have to always live with the feeling i should be doing something better. since nepal i feel like i am always selfish and un motivated. because they are all still there doing the same thing, with the same dull future and i am here spending thousands of dollars a year on school that i spend half of my time at scribbling and talking. its scary to think that maybe my future is already written and nothing i do will change it... but i should start with something i actualy believe, which is not that. i think people should give a shit because its their life and thy wil have to spend the next however many years living with themselves and what theyve done. why do i have to pick and analyse every thought that i have!!? why am i even blogging? i am pouring all my random thoughts that barely even make sense to me into the internet for everyone to see.. not that anyone really will, but heyyy.
blogging gahhh, a pointless way to pass my time and embarasse myself...
whatever you do you do for life. and what goes around comes around

No comments:

Post a Comment